Boling-lago’s Premier Indoor Air Quality Services
With today’s tightly sealed, well-insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside. Our team of indoor air quality specialists brings a comprehensive range of air quality solutions to improve the air you breathe. From duct sealing and duct cleaning to IAQ products like ventilators and humidifiers, we offer solutions to all manner of indoor air quality issues. You can count on our extensive experience and commitment to quality in all that we do. Plus, each of our services comes with a dedication to your complete and lasting satisfaction.
Comprehensive Air Quality Services
When your indoor air quality is less than optimal, the results are worsening allergies, exacerbated skin conditions, respiratory issues, and more. Our team proudly offers free in-home consultations to identify any air quality issues you may have. We’ll carefully inspect and test your air quality for problems, and offer you advice and recommendations for a course of action that raises the quality of the air you breathe. No matter what air quality issues we find, our team will have a solution to completely resolve the problem.
Indoor air quality solutions are also provided to Texas residents in:
Your Indoor Air Quality Team
With a wide range of solutions, you can be confident that regardless of the air quality issues you experience in your home, our team will know just what to do. We offer quality humidifiers to resolve humidity level issues, fresh air ventilators to remove indoor odors, carbon monoxide detectors, and more. We’ll help you find the perfect products for each indoor air quality issue, and install everything with the same high level of quality we offer for all of our trusted comfort services. To learn more about any of our indoor air quality services, please call the team at Hunter's Air & Heat, Inc. today!
Choose Hunter's Air & Heat, Inc. for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products – Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers – Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – To protect your family from this silent killer.