Extended warranties allow customers another opportunity to manage their ongoing costs of operations. Since your heating and air conditioning system is used 24 hours a day, year round, it requires service as it operates.
Reasons Why All Equipment and Labor Should be Covered by an Extended Warranty:
- Plan and project your costs while protecting against increases in parts or labor.
- Factory warranties usually expire prior to the end of the equipment′s life cycle.
- Extended warranties can cover the bill for all costs, including labor, during the insured period.
- Peace of mind knowing your equipment is covered.
Climate Shield Complete
- 100% Labor Coverage
- One Simple Call for Service
- No Deductibles
- No Out of Pocket Service Fees or Trip Charges
- Fully Transferable – For a minimal $25 fee
- Up to 10 Years of Protection Available
|Sample Common Repairs||Avg Repair Costs|
- Multiple Plan Options Available
Options include labor only or parts only.
- Fully Transferable
For a nominal fee, the Extended Warranty can be transferred to a new building owner
- Up to 10 Years of Protection
Available on units that have been purchased and installed by a Climate Shield Complete Dealer within 5 years from the installation date.
- Experienced Repair Technicians
Service performed by your authorized installing dealer or an experienced HVAC service provider.
- On Simple Call for Service
Call your Climate Shield Complete Dealer if your system needs repair
- Extended Warranty Begins
Depending on the type of Extended Warranty purchase, protection could start as early as 31 days from the date of purchase.
Ask one of our specialists to explain the extended warranties available for your new or existing equipment.
*Limitations may apply. Subject to Service Net’s terms and conditions. Risk management provided by Service Net Warranty, LLC. and backed by an A.M. Best A+ rated insurance company. Regular annual maintenance costs are not included.